Robert F. Richardson CLU, ChFC, (Bob) has worked in the financial services industry for 41 years and is founder of Bob Richardson & Associates, Inc. He is registered as an Investment Advisor Representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. and Registered Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., and is a licensed life insurance and annuity agent.
During his career he has received numerous industry awards and honors, achieved numerous professional designations, continues to pursue advanced education in the financial services area and has been active in leadership positions on both the industry and local community level. To keep current with the latest planning techniques in the areas of money management, investment, and asset preservation, requires more than the mandatory continuing education courses to maintain his investment licenses. He also attends many different workshops, conferences, and conventions throughout the year around the world to share ideas, trends, and techniques. He feels that all of this is required to add value for his clients.
Bob loves what he does: helping clients through all of the phases of their lives is the most rewarding part of his practice. Clients become friends. Beyond financial planning, Bob has spent much of his life enjoying being outdoors. If he's not working, then he is at some beach surfing or he's playing tennis. He loves his time with his family, adult children, grandchildren, extended family and Nana (their dog). Life is good!
- Director, International Bank of Commerce
- Former Alderman, Town of Rancho Viejo
- Former Director, Brownsville Economic Development Board
- Past President, The Episcopal Day School, Brownsville
- Former Director, Church of the Advent, Episcopal, Brownsville
- Graduate of Leadership Brownsville, Class of I
- 41 years in the financial services industry as an independent broker
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation from The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA, 1983
- Chartered Life Underwriter(CLU) designation from The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA, 1982
- Graduate, The University of Texas at Austin, BBA, 1975
- InNet Financial Group
- RDM Partners Group